Hi Guys and happy February. I have been a little MIA on the blog and doing a lot of things behind the scenes. I promise to get back to my regular scheduled blog posts VERY soon! Today I wanted to start a new series for February, February Friday Five. I have done friday fives in the past, but wanted to start it back up and share 5 favorite things each week. Let’s get started
1. First things first, Vintage Boho Bags is having their HUGE sale today at 5pm Central. 2,500 bags are going to be on sale starting at $99. They always sell out within hours so be sure to act fast if you have your eye on a bag. Click here to get registered and get ready to shop at 5pm! Olivia and I are styling the cutest mommy and me bags from Vintage Boho below! You can use code Giby10 for 10% off too!
SHOP THE LOOKS
2. Spring Sweaters- It never fails this time of year where I start gravitating towards ALL the pastel colors. It is a bit too early to be sporting a dress around town, so I grab sweaters in lighter colors. Below are two I styled recently and I linked a couple more of my favorites too!
3. Dance Competition- We started up our dance season last weekend and Olivia made us so proud! The season definitely looks different with all the restrictions, but we are so happy to be able to dance. She only got to do her solo this last competition but my gosh she did amazing! She placed top 3 and got the Judges choice “Standout Musical Theatre!” We are so proud of our dancing girl and I will share a video sometime this season!
4. Wal-Mart Spring Arrivals- Wal-Mart has upped their fashion game over the last year and their new spring arrivals are ADORABLE! I shared a try on of a few of my favorites on instagram but you can shop all of them below too!
5. Viral Feta Cheese Recipe- My mom and I made the viral Green Feta Cheese pasta recipe and it was DELICIOUS! We added some grilled chicken to ours and it was SO Easy! Below is the recipe if you want to try it out yourself!
Have a fabulous weekend and see you back here Monday! Xoxo Tara