2. Clothes– haha, well I dont know if this one needs an explanation : )
3. The Cowboys– I absolutely love me some Football! I grew up watching the Cowboys with my dad and have been a fan every since! I hope they have a better year next year! I also enjoy a nice Corona Light while watching my boys play. us girls at the cowboys game for my bach party!
4. Christmas– This is definitely my favorite time of year. The smells, the trees, the lights, the music, ahh just everything! Which brings me to another “C”- Candy Canes.. I am obsessed with them.. but just the little ones. YUM! I still have a box left over from Christmas : )
5. Christ– My lord and savior!
6. Cookies, Cupcakes, Cotton Candy, Caramel, Cake– When I was little I had the BIGGEST sweet tooth ever (I would eat cake icing out of the container!). Its not as ridiculous as it was, but I have to eat something sweet after every meal.
7. Cooper– cooper is my sister’s pug. Sadie and Cooper are best pals! Cooper loves a good back scratch and will cuddle with you anytime you want him too!
8. Confessions of a Shopholic Books- I have read all of these books and read each of them in a day. They make you laugh out loud and I totally relate with the main character : ) While I was shopping at one of my usual stores, the store clerk said to me ” Hey your Movie is coming out next month!” I was pretty confused and then she said ” Confessions of a Shopholic!” haha NICE! : )
9. Children– Right now my Child is Miss Sadie Jane. This dog means the world to me and I dont remember how it was without her! I can’t wait to have kids someday(soon : )), but Sadie will always hold a special place in my heart : )
sadie got a new raincoat today! : )
10. Carrie Bradshaw and Cosmopolitans – these two go hand in hand! I adore Carrie’s character on SATC, and not to mention her shoes! and I will always love Cosmopolitans!11. Candles– I love vanilla scented candles and the Smell of Christmas scent candle at Dillards. Now I actually had a run in with a candle which almost made me NEVER want to see one again.. We were at my sister’s house celebrating a birthday and I was at the bar leaning over to get something out of the sink… WELL there was a lit candel on the bar that i didnt notice and my hair caught on fire… YES MY HAIR! Noone even noticed so I started slapping my hair and I yelled “JESUS” even though I really wanted to yell some sore of profanity, but there were lots of kids in the room. Luckily It didnt do any major damage, but it certainly freaked me out! Then about 3 months later, my little sister had people over at her house and she too caught her hair on fire with a candle! Her friends saw it happen and started slapping her hair…. wow.. cant say that happens to everyone! : )
12. Couple-This is my “C” word to talk about Drew! I absolutely love being married to Drew. He is my best friend and I love him so much! Another thing I love about Drew is his facial expressions! He always makes this one face all the time! Well about a year and half ago a bunch of us went out to eat and I saw this painting on the wall and I pointed it out to one of my friends and said it looked like drew.. So I took a pictue of it… see for yourself! haha : )
Tonight we are going to eat at Las Fajitas to celebrate Rachel’s birthday with just the girls and then tmrw night is Rachel’s rescheduled family Birthday party! Lots of pictures to come!
Love this post! I definitely want to play 🙂
Sweet post!! I love that pic of Coop and Claire!
Aww such a cute post!!!
I WANT TO PLAY!!!!
…and I need to read the Confessions of a Shopaholic Books. Gonna try and start this weekend 🙂
This was too cute to read!! 🙂 i wanna play 🙂
Cute cute!! I’ll play!! : )
I love these letter games that are going around! Loved all your answers!
That picture is hilarious — it kind of does resemble Drew’s expression! Too funny!
Super cute! I’m in!! By the way, Confessions, best books ever!
I wanna play…this was too cute! I love your blog!!
Love the rain coat! I am loving the blog, girlie.
Your blog is so cute!!! I love that you love your niece like she’s your own!!! I’m the same way with my 3 nieces and I have a little girl of my own already. And ever since I saw Sadie’s closet I have been begging my husband for a little girl dog. My big boy golden retriever is too big for clothes. 🙂
I’ve done this once before but what the heck!! I’d love to do it again. 🙂
AWW!! your hubby is so cute and yes he does look like that painting! Come and visit my blog soon!!!
Great list! The pic of Mr. Gibby is too funny!
I tagged you in my blog!!! 🙂
PS YES, another game. 😉
Cute post. I wanna play!
Love it! I’ll jump on the bandwagon and play too if you give me a letter! 🙂
I love it! I wanna play! 🙂
Oh I like #6! 🙂
LOE LOVE LOVE it!! I’ll play!
Love the “C” words!! And YUM, as evident by the size of my backside, I also love something sweet after every meal. I will say for the record, that I don’t ALWAYS have to have something sweet after breakfast. ahaha, just kidding – I just eat something sweet AS THE breakfast. LOL
I’m new to your blog…cute post! I’m a huge Cowboys fan too! BTW, Your dog is absolutely precious!!
Left you a little something on my blog 🙂
hahaha! I love how you grouped like 17 different sweets starting with C into one item. Awesome!
That picture of Drew next to the mask is too dang funny!! I have SO missed blogging. My internet has been screwed up so bad for the last week. Anyway, I totally agree all of us should watch the Bachelor finale somewhere. Just let me know the plan!
Cute post! I want to play 🙂 count me in!
I am in! What is my letter!?!?!?!
I WANT TO PLAY! This sounds like so much fun!