1. I drink coffee with just splenda. I cant do the cream thing due to my lactose issues.
2. I used to be ADDICTED to Dr Pepper. I quit cold turkey and only drink it when I may have had a few too many glasses of wine haha
3. I always buy gold jewelry not silver. And then I get so mad I dont have any silver jewelry when I need it
4. I have never died my hair, but always wonder what I would look like brunette
5. I always leave lights on everywhere I go. Its an on going joke at my moms house
6. I pitched a no hitter in softball when I was little. I was quite the tomboy. not joking 🙂 And I know more about football then a lot of men(thanks dad) ; )
7. I was 4’10 until my sophomore year of high school. Rachel thought i was a midget : ) I am 5’7 now
8. I took dance for 10 years
9. I collect Dresses like people collect stamps. Some may call me a dress hoarder
10. I have been thru 9 iphones and 9 cameras.
What are 10 random things about You?
9 iPhones! I hope you have a great insurance plan – that can get incredibly expensive!
Don't EVER, EVER color your hair!! I take my coffee with just cream – no sweetener. I got hit in the nose at my very first softball practice in the 4th grade so I quit. I'm hardly an athlete but enjoy being active. I too am a dress hoarder – I like to think of myself as a pretty things collector. I probably know about 30% of what I should know about football… but I love the season. I, too, used to dance… but you won't find me on a dance floor unless I've had one too many. Umm… my make up routine never changes – like ever. And it takes all of 4 minutes to complete. I realized this year I am officially an adult but I've never appreciated my mom and dad more. I like to sleep – A LOT!! My favorite part of the day is coming home to Cody… and stepping foot in SF everyday.
Fun way to start my Friday!! Thanks Tara!! Happy Weekend!
I'm lactose intolerant too! Milk is ridiclious! Cute post!
NINE iPhones…?? Whoa.
I've never colored my hair either!
I am the WORST at buying only gold jewelry! Thank God Bill has bought me a couple David Yurman pieces – it's my only silver!