Shirt Asos(via ebay) || Skirt BCBG (old!) || Shoes Kohls Last Year || Handbag (got last year Gianni Bini) || Necklace Very Jane|| Sunnies Amazon
I was tagged by the gorgeous Jade From A Spoonful of Style to talk about 5 things you may not know about me….
1. I walk fast and HARD. My co workers tease me all the time because I sound like a 300lb man walking down the hall. haha. The downside to this, i wear out shoes FAST and I cant sneak up on anyone. My mom, sisters and I all wear the same size shoe, and they never want me to borrow theirs for this reason ; )
2. I was a HUGE tomboy growing up. I collected baseball cards, was one of the only 2 girls on a T-Ball team, never dressed up, wore my hair in a pony tail(hated my red hair when I was little) etc…
3. I cant whistle. My hubby makes fun of me all the time for this.
4. I was 4’11 until I was a sophomore in High School. I grew to 5’7 by my Senior Year.
5. I know how to fix a lot of things on cars. I have had a few “clunkers” in my lifetime and have learned rather quickly tale tale signs of something about to break on a car. I have helped friends fix cars when they have been stuck too. AND in 5 inch heels. Beat that boys ; )
Have a fabulous weekend!