Today I have enlisted my husband Drew to help me out with a Men’s Gift Guide! These are all item she owns and truly loves!
1. Beanie– I will give Drew credit for getting me hooked on beanies. He wears them just as often as I do! He has so may but THIS one by Rag and Bone is his absolute favorite. The quality far exceeds any beanie he owns and fits very well.
2. Merino Wool Sweater– Drew can be quite picky when it comes to sweaters. When we were in Dallas, he went into the Rag and Bone store at Highland park and tried on THIS sweater. It is a bit pricey so he left without getting it. He could not find a comparable one, so I surprised him with it a couple weeks ago. The fit is really great and the fabric is incredibly soft.
4. Earbuds– This is a great gift for a guy that likes to hit the gym. Drew has been thru countless pairs of Apple ear buds, so I got THIS pair by Bose for him. The quality is amazing and of course the sound is fantastic.
5. Computer Bag– Drew told me about the Filson Computer bags and I had never heard of the brand. After researching them, I found out the quality is the best of the best and the brand has been around for over 100 years!
8. Sunglasses– A classic Wayfarer is a great gift for ANY guy. Drew wears his daily.
9. Denim– Drew’s favorite denim is Rag & Bone, see a trend here haha. He has THIS pair and I love how they are dressy but still have a casual feel.
Be sure to check out the rest of my gift guides HERE!
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! We have a weekend full of Christmas fun and be sure to come back here Monday for a fun little surprise 🙂