SHOP OUR LOOKS
ON OLIVIA: ROMPER Bardot | SNEAKERS Target (similar here)
ON TARA: DRESS Moon River (love this and this too) | SANDALS Stuart Weitzman (similar here) | EARRINGS BP
Today I am excited to partner with Nordstrom to talk about gifting. Birthday and baby shower gifts are always my favorite to purchase. While I get so embarrassed when I receive gifts, I sure do LOVE giving them haha. I get emails monthly about gift ideas so today I am sharing my favorite gifts and ideas for future birthdays and showers you may have coming up.
Liv and I are also styling two cute looks for birthday parties or baby showers. I always put Olivia in shorts or pants when we are going to a birthday party, because i know she will be running around a lot. This adorable romper has the cutest tie front and I love the stripes! My dress was a hot seller and I can see why. This dress is a DREAM! The silhouette is perfect for all body types and I love that you can dress it up with heels or wear with flats to the beach! I will keep you all updated when it is restocked!
BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR THE GIRLS
1.Cult Gaia Bag // 2.Printed Scarf // 3. Kendra Scott Earrings // 4.Bauble Bar Earrings // 5. Kendra Scott Dainty Necklace // 6. Dolce Vita Mules // 7. Volupsa Candle // 8. Chanel Chance Perfume // 9. Kate Spade Watch Set // 10. David Yurman Bracelet // 11. Kendra Scott Statement Necklace // 12. Michele Watch
When shopping for my girlfriends, mom or sisters, I always think about each of their personalities. What are their hobbies, what are their favorite colors to wear, or even what is something they may not buy for themselves (but REALLY want!) Making a gift personalized is my favorite thing to do. This does not have to be monogrammed or engraved per se, but more so tailored to who they are as a person!
Nordstrom always has an amazing variety of items at different price points for gifting. Below are a couple ideas I have recently purchased or received as gifts and loved!
- Scarf– Scarves, no matter what season, are great for gifting. They come in all shapes, color and sizes and can be styled numerous ways. I am LOVNG the silk scarf trend to wear in your hair and I recently purchased this spring scarf to wear with tanks and shorts! Check out Nordstrom’s full selection here.
- Earrings– Statement earrings are always a great gift. Nordstrom has all of my favorite jewelry brands; Bauble Bar, Panacea, Kendra Scott and their in house brand BP . You are sure to find the perfect earring for your best girlfriend!
- Kate Spade Watch Set– I recently recieved this watch set and I have fallen in love. I love that it comes perfectly boxed in Kendra Scott’s signature wrapping and not only do you get a watch, you get a matching pair of earrings too!
- Candles– Candles make the perfect gift for your friend or a hostess gift. I always keep a couple on hand for gifts. Volupsa is my favorite brand from Nordstrom because not only do they smell amazing, their packaging is beautiful too!
- Spring’s “it” Shoe or Bag– These items are a bit of a splurge, but make the perfect gift for your mom or sister. The Cult Gaia bag is a gift that will last for years to come and I love surprising my sisters with a fun new shoe to add to their wardrobe!
- Splurge Gifts– If you are looking to really spoil someone, a David Yurman bracelet or classic Michele Watch are absolutely timeless. Both pieces can be worn daily with any look and will forever stand the test of time. See Nordstrom’s amazing David Yurman collection here.
- Layering Necklaces– Necklaces are also a great universal gift. Layering dainty necklaces are a huge trend right now and Nordstrom has a wonderful selection at all price points. I also adore this gorgeous necklace by Kendra Scott.
Baby Shower Gifts / Kid Birthday Gifts
Ballerina Book // Bunny Nightgown // Ballerina Bunny // Bunny Towel
Baby Shower gifts are the perfect time to get creative! I usually pick a theme and run with it. While shopping on Nordstrom I came across so many adorable bunny themed items. I typically like to gift some sort of activity for the mom and child to do together.
Bedtime Story Gift Set– Bedtime stories is one of Olivia’s favorite things in the world so when I found this matching bunny and book, it was a no brainer for a gift! I then searched the kids pajamas section and found this adorable bunny nightgown by Boden. If the present is for a baby, this bunny bath towel is absolutely adorable. If you are shopping for a little man, be sure to check out fun bedtime story gift set ideas below!
Personalized Baby Blanket– Nordstrom has an amazing selection of Baby blankets. I fell in love with Nordstrom’s personalized blanket collection and Aden and Anais blankets are always a great option!
Melissa and Doug Toys- I have raved about Melissa and Doug toys many times and I love that Nordstrom carries a great selection.
Nordstrom makes it so easy to shop for gifts with their curated gift guide here. They also offer the most beautiful gift wrapping options too! Have Nordstrom wrap it for $5 or purchase a gift set for $2! Easy Peasy! If you are still stumped, a gift card or e-gift card is always a wonderful option too.
I am always happy to help you find that perfect gift for that special someone, so please do not hesitate to reach out! xoxo Tara
*Thank you to Nordstrom + Reward Style for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are my own.
Absolutely love it!
Mireia from TGL
These are all such cute gifts! I want them all.