Happy Wednesday guys! Today I am sharing FIVE Gift Guides for her! I always love putting together these each and every year and I will be adding to the gift guide for her tab for your MIL, besties and more! So be sure to check back often. Let’s get started on the gift guides below!
Gifts for the Girly Girl! Oh you know that this is me to the core! Shop all the items in the widget below plus read more about my picks!
- Clear Jewelry Case– This is on my list and a necessity for the current jewelry mess in my closet! I love the chic look too!
- Silk PJS Bottoms– Nothing more luxurious than silk Pjs right?
- Bow Headbands– how cute are these? These would make the perfect stocking stuffers too!
- Tula Eye Balm– If you know, you know! This is a game changer for your daily routine, especially for new mamas or college students!
Neutrals are always near and dear to my heart and great items to gift! Below you can shop all my favorites and read more about my picks!
- Topshop Sweater Dress- Such a great versatile dress and comes in 4 colors!
- Puffer Coat with Faux Fur– This coat is super chic and on sale! I love the oversized collar
- Bobbie Brown Palette– This is my current go to and absolutely stunning! A great everyday palette!
- Tory Burch Bag– This bag is all over instagram and such a classic!
- Sorel Boots– This pair is on my list and absolutely stunning on the foot!
Have a Blair Waldorf type in your family? This gift guide is for her! Shop all the items below and read more about my picks!
- Tweed Handbag– This bag looks every bit designer at a fraction of the cost, and i mean FRACTION ($50!) Solid versions here.
- Bow Belt– Y’all, this cute is $5! I repeat $5! RUN!
- Toggle Coat– A very classic coat and just under $100!
- Bow Earrings- I have these on the way to me and they are so darling!
- Feather Pjs– The most “boujue” pjs I have every seen and I am here for it!
Is there a gal in your family that loves to make a statement in fashion? The bright babe gift guide is for her! Shop all the items below and read more about my picks.
- Free People Tunic– This tunic is probably one of the most popular Free People pieces to date. This can be gifted for any lady in your family and comes in tons of colors!
- Personalized Hair Pins– A personalized gift always shows extra love and I love the font on these adorable hair pins
- Leopard Flats– OMG… in love with these chic statement making flats.
- Leopard Decal for Mixer– Such a fun way to personalize your kitchen aid mixer!
Can we say wish list? I rounded up some of my favorite luxury items to date and pieces that are classic as well!
- Burberry Scarf– An item that will last a lifetime and this oversized plaid is my favorite (and the one I own!)
- Dyson Hair Dryer– I love the new holiday red model and this one comes with a case too!
- Golden Goose Sneakers– I finally took the plunge this year on these cuties and I can see why they are so popular!
- Chanel Lip kit- This kit is a little taste of luxury at a lower price point. A classic red lip never goes out of style
My favourite is definitely the neutral hat!
Mireia from TGL