(OLIVIAS DRESS AND JACKET ARE BY GB FROM DILLARDS)
Hi guys! Today is my birthday so I thought I would share some facts you may not know about me and some pictures from our family party this past weekend. We did a coachella theme and had so much fun. My nieces birthday falls right before mine so we celebrated both with our B-Tella theme.
20 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I did not take my first flight until I was 13 years old and now I have been on 100+ flights!
2. I was a pitcher on my softball team growing up and and I was REALLY good! I am curious to see if Olivia will want to play any sports!
3. My intuition is rarely wrong. It is almost freaky! Drew calls me sherlock holmes because I pretty much figure any and everything out because of this.
4. I am not scared of heights or spiders, but boy do I run for the hills if I see a wasp/bumble bee.
5. I don’t like sweet tea or fried chicken on the bone, yet I am born and raised in the south haha!
6. I have always lived in Arkansas! I would say 75% of people think I am from Texas!
7. I got in a car accident when I was 16 and the air bag briefly knocked me unconscious. When I came to, someone was holding my neck and telling not to move. Then that someone disappeared. To this day I swear it was a guardian angel. I came out of the accident with just some burns from the seatbelt.
8. Drew and I have been together for 17 years! I met him right when I graduated high school.
9. I am lactose intolerant yet cheese dip is one of my favorite things!
10. They say red heads have a high tolerance for pain medicine and a low tolerance for pain. I am the exact opposite! I can handle a lot of pain, but a small dose of pain medicine makes me so sick!
11. I have a photographic memory, but I am terrible with names! Drew always laughs because I remember what I was wearing on a certain day and also remember where we sat at restaurants even if it has been years since we visited. Also, I remember all my dreams! I even remembered a full dance routine once haha. Olivia is also the same way too!
12. I pretty much like all foods except, mayo, olives and sauerkraut. I will also try any food at least once. I taught Olivia the same thing and it’s been one of the best things we have done when it comes to food with her.
13. I have always wanted to write a book about blogging. Not the “how-to” but all the nonsense I have seen over the 10+ years haha. I keep telling my sister to be my ghost writer because she is so much better at writing than me and I can just tell her all the stories. Would y’all read it?
14. I was named after Gone with the Wind and Ralph Lauren perfume (Tara Lauren.) Rhett, from Gone with the Wind, has always been one of my FAVORITE boy names, but Drew is not a fan haha.
15. Maybe TMI, but my mom had TERRIBLE deliveries with my sisters and I. BUUUT my sisters and I only took 2-3 pushes for our kids!
16. When I was pregnant with Olivia, I read over 60 books. I love to read and literally can’t put a book down until I finish it.
17. I used to despise breakfast food. The smell of maple syrup would make me sick. When I was pregnant with Olivia, I craved breakfast food and now its my favorite meal of the day!
18. I have never broken a bone (knocking on wood)
19. On my wedding day, my cake literally fell over before the wedding even started! My family kept it a secret from me haha!
20. For a redhead, I have a pretty even keel temper, but if you come for my familiy or friends, watch out haha. I love my family and friends FIERCELY. Must protect at all costs haha. In reality, I am more emotional than hot tempered.
For #13, absolutely! Do it!
I love this. Happy belated birthday to you.