I will get to why this post is so uniquely named in a bit… but first
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY Make Mine a Mojito!
I have to name 7 random/strange facts about myself!
Here we go!
1. My hair-
I have red hair, but both my sisters have dark hair. When I was little I told people my mama made it : )
I have never dyed my hair
Anytime I get my hair cut, even if its just at trim.. I always feel like half my hair is gone
2. I HATE the smell of maple syrup and I think random things smell like it too.. strange I know! I will eat it, but only at this one place in town… Uncle Gaylords- the best pancakes EVER!
3. I have never been stung by a bee/wasp…. knocking HARD on wood
4. I have a fear of an electrical fire happening at my house while im gone. lol.. I always unplug things out of the wall
5. Like Mrs. Mojito… I love grapes but do not like anything grape flavored .. I get a headache thinking about it . Also, I love anything mint, especially mini candy canes, I stock up on those as soon as they hit the stores.
6. My arms are double jointed
7. I have a very good memory.. almost photographic.. I remember my 7th grade cheerleader tryout dance and I remember EVERYTHING Drew says haha… sometimes he hates that : )
Last night I went to my friend Kristin’s house and ate some pizza and drank wine. I got to her house and when I walked into her garage i saw this…..
I laughed so hard…who comes up with these things? I want that job! She got this as a joke to her boyfriend.
We planned on watching Baby’s Mama but instead we talked about the wedding! : ) Here are a few pictures
Its almost friday!!! yippie!