Today is my baby girls 3rd birthday! Time has seriously flown by. It is hard to believe my baby girl is turning into a a little girl right before my eyes. I wanted to share a few fun facts about her today!
1. The girl LOVES fruit. She would eat strawberries, apples, grapes, blueberries, oranges, and bananas all day if she could!
2. She knows every single princess song by heart, but also loves her some super heroes. While I was in NYC in September, Drew turned on some old school spiderman cartoons and she was hooked! She will bounce back and fourth between princess movies and Super Heroes all day long. She also loves Scooby Doo and Bugs Bunny.
3. She is a social butterfly, but to her, there is NO place like home. She absolutely loves to be at home. When we travel she will wake up asking to go home and see her rascal (aka Sadie.) It is for sure her happy place!
4. She loves to cook! If I walk into the house with bags of groceries and she will drop what she is doing and run into the kitchen and push up a chair to the counter. She is quite the helper already.
5. She is as sharp a whistle. Her memory is insane for being so little and she tries to reason with us all the time to get her way. I have to bite my tongue often to not laugh with what she says. I am always one to keep my word, and boy will she make sure of it haha.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl. I want to promise to you that I will always be there for you. Yes I will always be your friend, but first and foremost your parent. You are a daddy’s girl, but your Mama’s world. I always dreamed of having a little girl. My dreams are nothing like the reality of having your in our lives. You are sweet, fierce, beautiful, incredibly smart and hilarious. Every day you surprise your daddy and I. I could listen to you sing princess songs all day long and I will never tire of hearing you tell me “sweet dreams” every single night. We love you Olivia Mae. Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!- Love Your Momma
PS. Olivia and I will be giving away something fun on instagram later today for my week 3 of Christmas Giveaways! The Hunter Boots winner will be announced tomorrow too!