SHOP THE LOOKS
ON TARA– DRESS Ever New | SANDALS Steve Madden
ON OLIVIA- DRESS Bardot | SANDALS GB
Hi Guys! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We are still sticking to somewhat of a routine with Olivia’s homeschool and have majorly cleaned out our house. We have more organizing to do, but it feels good to clean out everything. I am sure I am not alone in this one!
Today I wanted to share a gorgeous mommy and me look (these were our Easter dresses but they arrived late,) and my sephora picks! The sale opened up to VIB today! I am grabbed a couple refills on my favs + trying out a few new products.
First up, these dresses. I love a gorgeous pastel floral and Olivia’s dress may be the sweetest one yet. While these are different brands, they pair so perfect together. My dress is by Ever New which always has super feminine dresses at great price points.
SEPHORA PICKS FOR THE VIB SALE
CHARLOTTE TILBURY POWDER | DRUNK ELEPHANT BRONZER | PATRICK TA LIPGLOSS | KERASTASE HAIR TREATMENT | BENEFIT COOKIE HIGHLIGHTER | DYSON HAIRDRYER | JOUER BLUSH | EYEBROWN PENCIL | SUMMER FRIDAY MASK | GUCCI MASCARA | CHARLOTTE TILBURY FLAWLESS FILTER | LANEIGE LIP MASK | MARC JACOBS BRONZER | DRUNK ELEPHANT LUXURY OIL
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY POWDER– If you have not tired this powder, get right on it! It is amazing and perfect to set your concealer. I use both light and medium shades. The medium is more in the summer time.
- BENEFIT COOKIE HIGHLIGHTER– One of my fav everyday highlights. I love that it is buildable too. Use mac Fix Plus for an extra pop!
- KERASTASE HAIR TREATMENT– I use this on my ends the night before I wash my hair. It smells amazing and like all Kearstase products, is amazing for your hair!
- DRUNK ELEPHANT LUXURY OIL– I have used this for over 2 years and there are times I wish I could drown my entire body it in. Dramatic I know, but its THAT good!
- SUMMER FRIDAY MASK- I use this on numerous flights last year and it keeps my skin super hydrated. It is a cult favorite by many and worth every cent.
A couple things I am trying out are the Patrick Ta lipgloss, Gucci Mascara, and the Jouer Blush. I can’t wait to report back on them!