YOU GUYS! We are headed to IRELAND today! I can’t even be begin to explain how excited we are. I can’t wait to take you all along with us. I have so many exciting things to share, so be sure to follow along on instagram, the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, my stories and the blog. EEEEEEEK!
Today I wanted to chat with you a bit of somethings coming down the pipeline on the blog and some random thoughts. I have been a bit quiet on social and the blog the last couple of days because I have been in full on planning mode for this trip. While so much is planned once we get to Ireland, there has been a lot of behind the scenes prep work going on too.
1. Packing List– I have gotten TONS of DMS about what we are packing for this trip. I will be sharing multiple blog posts on this trip, including what to pack, but I want to wait till we get back to share more details. I will say, Layers are KEY! I also got a lot of questions about my trusty spreadsheets I shared on Instagram. I am working on streamlining the method to my madness, so I can share a template with you.
2. Charles Henry Dress– How beautiful is this dress? The lace is very dainty and girly, and I love that it cinches in at the waist. I paired it with a bow sandal and an oversized brim hat for a fun summer weekend look. I have worn this twice since i got it, so I had to share it with you today!
3. NSALE- I will be sharing a post July 11th on ALL the details on how I will be covering the sale this year. I got a lot of items prior to leaving for this trip and brought a lot with me. You will probably see a few sneak peeks thru the trip (wink, wink.) I can’t wait!
4. Giveaways- Next week I will be hosting multiple giveaways! I love to give back this time of year and I have lots of fun things in store. If you are new here, every trip I take this year I do a giveaway themed to the trip. This trip is so special, I wanted to do a full week! I do not want to commit to a time being I will be 6 hours ahead, but be sure to follow me on instagram to stay updated.
5. Happy 4th of July– I hope each and everyone of you have the BEST 4th of July! We will be seeing fireworks via an airplane and we will sure miss our family time. Below are a few pics we snapped over the weekend in our festive 4th Looks!
* I will be taking Thursday off from the blog due to travel. Come back Friday for my first post from Ireland!
SHOP THE POST